1. Bible - God's Holy Word - this is our most valuable resource. Be sure to read it, meditate on it, and pray over it daily. Where scriptures speak, we speak. Where scriptures are silent, we are silent. We do Bible things in Bible ways and call Bible things by Bible names.
2. Klove - www.klove.com - A Christian online website - allows you to hear Contemporary Christian music to help you in your walk with the Lord.
3. Christian Radio Station - 97.7fm (Excellent for listening in the car!) It is based on the Outer Banks and spotlights MACU. If you want to listen online, visit http://www.air1.com/.
4. Book - Crazy Love by Francis Chan - an excellent book about learning how to grow your love for Christ. This book teaches you how to fall head over heels in love with our Lord and Savior.
5. Book - The Story by Max Lucado & Randy Frazee - Available for ages 2 to Adult. This book puts the Bible into a story format making it easier to understand God's Holy Word.